HA: add-on activation

Hi

How do I activate add-on in Home Assistant (Signum installation)? I activated Advanced Mode in personal setting, but add-on is still not active?

Many thanks!

There are no add-ons available at this time for a Signum with Home Assistant.

How can I edit the configuration.yaml?

There’s no possibility at this time to edit those, but we’re working on making it available to change configuration.yaml.

Many thanks for your quick respons.
What’s your timeline? Is beta testing possible?
It seems ridiculous to me to use another raspberry pi with a classic OS installation of HA when it is already present in fact.
Kind regards,

When is the VELBUS team planning to make the advanced mode available so users with HA installed on their signum can edit the configuration.yaml file?
I have HA installed on the signum, but I would consider changing this to a different device because of the current limitations (definitely if I still have to wait a long time before the advanced mode will become available).
Currently I cannot add an integration like RESTful command, which offer plenty of further possibilities.
Due to the limitations I can also not add certain other integrations (like my solar panel system), because the existing integration available through the UI is outdated.
That is such a bummer.
I understand that Velbus doesn’t want users to change the configuration of the Velbus integration, but I think that’s not what most users are after.
Making changes to the Velbus integration would be on the own risk of the user and every user will understand that.
Can someone from the VELBUS team at least give an indication when the advanced mode will become available?