since I work with Node.JS with my students, I’m trying to make an application with Velbus, so here is the result :
Here is the result :
- To install it, unzip the whole project in a folder or use git clone command.
- Check you’ve Node.JS installed on your system and npm
- write npm install in the main folder
- modify VMBserver.ini file to change the TCP settings (host and port)
- write node index.js to launch it
- open a browser at http://localhost:8002 or any IP address if you’re in remote access