Outdoor Piro temperature sensor seen as full thermostat

while I would love to be able to control the weather… I was wondering if I’ve hit a bug in the system…

on one of my panels I showcase the outdoor temperature provided by the PIRO

every now and then however, the system thinks this is a fully functioning thermostat…

including the ability, it seems to switch on the AC and set a fan speed… anyway to figure this one out so it stays as non-interactive?

(and the config in Vlink:)

Could you send us the VLP in private message for further investigation?

Do you have any additional information for us? Does it happen when the page remains active for a long time, upon activation of the screensaver, when scrolling pages, etc?

I’m not sure when it happens … when I then press a button (or browse through the pages) it resets itself back to normal…

Its been ok for the last few days…

1 Like

hi - i found out what happens…

When I scroll to a regular themostat and let that page stay on there… the screensaver kicks in (the outdoor temp) - that causes the title and temp itself to change, but all surrounding items are still on the original thermostat (showing active/inactive/mode etc…)

1 Like

any update on this one?

You could change the oled configuration to return to a set page, rather than “last visited”

thats the weird thing… its set to go directly to the Temp Sensor (outdoor) page… not “last visited” and directly go to Buttom Page 1 when waking up…

We’ve looked into this and could not reproduce it at this time. Could you force a full write of the module or perhaps remove the piro from the temperature sensors and add it back again?