Hello Jeroen,
I’m glad to read that I’m not alone with this issue!
I wonder how accurate the VMB2BLE measures time… …
Just like you, I control the blinds using HA, when the sun is on the window and some other weather-based conditions are met, the blind goes to given position.
When the sun is out of the window or weather conditions are not met, blind goes back to position 100%. Unfortunately, that is never fully retracted.
The solution proposed by PrzemoF, once in a while reset the position is NOT possible from HA because the blind is already at 100%, at least according to what HA thinks.
I worked around this using the “Immediately up” half an hour before sunset. The module will drive the motor for programmed time, but since the blind is almost in, it will be fully in now. Ready for the next day.
You can find the full story HERE
regards
Alain