Signum TIME SYNC Issue

Hello,

I need some help to solve the issue with my VMBSIG Signum and Time Sync.
Signum it´s set to 0:00 Europe/Lisbon. I Sync the time and the time it´s set fine for the correct time, but at midnight add plus one hour to the time previously set.

Could you send us a mail at signum@velleman.eu with the ID of the Signum. We’ll look into it. :slight_smile:

I had the same issue in the beginning. It looks like there is an issue after configuring time sync and time zone. After rebooting/restarting the signum it seemed to work. (maybe even cut the power once?)

Hello,

I have disconnected Signum, Power Off, and the time is not set correctly. I have the same plus 1 Hour, for my time.
Since now for my DST wintertime, it´s UTC +0 and summertime it´s DST +1 I think there is some issue with DST.

After a power outage, time sync did not work. Not at startup when power was on again, not that night, and not after a restart the day after, and not that night after the restart. Any progress on fixing this issue please?

Consider to send us a message on signum@velleman.eu with your Signum ID. We’ll look into this.

With the new switch to daylight savings time, it looked like the signum clock was updated, but was not synced to the network. So the time shown on VMBGPODB was not updated, and the time dependent actions on the network were not updated. Cause: The signum syncs its time at midnight, but after daylight savings time, an extra sync should be automatically done! It should not wait for the next time sync at midnight!

Dear,

This problem is known to us.
Our IT is working on this, and will be resolved by next hour change.

The adjustment in the configuration dialog (signum) helps and is smart,
but the Signum would automatically do this at a time change, which did not happen.

image0

Best Regards,
Velbus Team