Thermostaat regeling

We hebben een huis gekocht met deze domotica reeds geïnstalleerd. Nu was ik aan het proberen om de verwarming in te stellen via velbuslink. Ik kan perfect mijn mpsensor ingesteld krijgen op een bepaalde modus dag/nacht/vorst/comfort maar dit heeft totaal geen weerslag op mijn ketel. Die blijft gewoon verwarmen eender welke modus.
Ik had verwacht dat deze zou afslaan bij een modus nacht of vorst aangezien de huidige temperatuur hoog genoeg is.

Zijn er zaken die ik mis?

Beste,

Voor configuratie van uw verwarming i.c.m. thermostaten kan u volgende handleiding raadplegen:

Installatiegids deel2: configuratie (pg 28-33).

My apologies for replying in English.

At first glance, there is an action missing between the “Heater” channel and a relay channel to control the heat source.

Expand the VMB4RYLD modules to see if any are labelled as heating zones?

This video (again, I’m sorry it is in English, I would welcome a Dutch voiceover or subtitle) shows how to setup the action(s) needed for a Velbus controlled heating / cooling system. (This link jumps straight to the VelbusLink section)

Good luck

You can find local installers via this link

https://www.velbus.eu/sales

1 Like

No problem with reacting in English.
I already thought i was missing something. Already read the info in the configuration about the action between the heater and a relay with the momentary follow.
The problem is that I couldn’t find a module that could be a heating zone. So I couldn’t make the action.

Could it be that there isn’t a connection from the boiler/valves so there aren’t any modules visibile in velbus. Therefor the need for a hardware fix?

Beste

Vanuit je screenshots zijn er inderdaad geen relais die de ventielen aansturen.

Heeft u aanstuurbare ventielen? Indien dit het geval is kan u zonder problemen extra Velbus relais bijplaatsen die vervolgens de ventielen kunnen openen of sluiten.

1 Like

exactly as ^^^^ said :smiley:

Ik heb alles eens bekeken. Zie foto’s technische opstelling.

Ik zie geen elektroventielen terug op de collectoren. Het zijn simpele collectoren zonder ventielen.
Welke zaken zouden dan nog nodig zijn om de thermostaat de ketel te kunnen laten besturen?

Stel dat er electroventielen komen op de collectoren, dan moet er toch nog een manier komen om de ketel te laten aanslaan/stoppen indien er warmte gevraagd/niet gevraagd wordt. Daarvoor moet de ketel toch zelf in verbinding staan met een module? Of zie ik dat verkeerd?

I think your understanding is perfect.

Does this basic drawing help you?

If you can add M30 WTA onto the valves of your manifold, you can achieve zone by zone control, but you’ll need more Glass Panels

Ok die tekening is vrij duidelijk en het is ook duidelijk dat voor zoneverwarming per zone een ventiel nodig is die aangestuurd moet worden door een thermostaat in die zone. Zondat de ventielen kunnen reageren op de temperatuur van de thermostaat van die desbetreffende zone.

Nu wat is de minimale aanpassing, in mijn huidige setup, om de ketel te kunnen laten reageren op de thermostaat in de living. Nu spreken we nog niet over zoneverwarming.
Ik neem aan een extra module en een aanpassing in de ketel zelf? Om die te kunnen verbinden met de module dan?

Excellent.

Thanks for the comment. :smile:

My suggestion would be a VMB1RYS placed inside the heater / boiler, connected across the “heat call” terminals.

(You could just as easily use a VMB1RYNO in your cabinet and link it to the “Heat Call” of the boiler.)

As shown in this Vaillant EcoTec Plus manual on Page 24

https://www.vaillant.co.uk/downloads/aproducts/ecotec-pure/new/regular/ecotec-plus-installation-and-maintenance-instructions0020238195-05-pdf-1413956.pdf

Then add a 0104 follow action between it and the “Heater” channel of your glass panel thermostat.

I’m really sorry, I didn’t notice that your manifold doesn’t have any kind of valve control per outlet.

I’ve never seen one like that

Every one I have seen over here has M30 threaded valves on the return ports and flow control on the outlets.

Like these