Toggle sunrise/sunset combination not possible

Hello,

on my installation, my blinds are automatically going up and down with the sunrise/sunset functionality. However, I programmed one button per blind to disable/enable this functionality. I have previously done this by using the “toggle alarm/sunset/sunrise” on the module of the VMB2BLE. I add 2 actions, one for sunset and one for sunrise.

This works perfectly if you use the module of the VMB2BLE, but then both blinds are linked. If I try to do it on the VMB6BPN, when adding the second action, it just overrides the first one.

Question: How can I toggle both sunset/sunrise related program steps on a VMB6BPN, using only 1 button on it?

PS. Using the latest Velbus version 10.8.4

Can you send us the VLP project file for further investigation in private message.

Best Regards,
Velbus Team

Can you send us the VLP project file for further investigation.

Best Regards,
Velbus Team

Is it possible to send us the VLP file.

Can you also say wich 2 actions you’ve used (added) for sunset / sunrise?

You said: I have previously done this by using the “toggle alarm/sunset/sunrise”
can you give use the action number?

So we can check this further.

Best Regards,
Velbus Team

Dear Bart,

We have not received an answer to our question either by mail or on this forum topic.

We hereby consider this ticket (mail) and forum topic as resolved, and we close this ticket.

If you feel that the ticket has not been resolved to your satisfaction or you need additional assistance,
please remember, we’re only an email away if you need further help. Each reply, will reopen this ticket.

Velleman strives to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefor your feedback is very important to us.

Best Regards,
Velbus Team

1 Like