VMB8PB setup (split by admin)

Hi,
In my current (recent) house, I have installed the wiring as followed:
I have everywhere pushbuttons (4 or 8 depending of location) connected via some kind of CAT5 cabling (can’t remember the exact specs) which are all put together in a central cabinet in my house where all electricity is bundled together. There I have Velleman dimmers via the K8006 module and traditional relays on 24V.

I want to change everything now to the VelBus mechanism so that I can control my lights via my computer and remote control.

WHat do you suggest? Put the VMB8PB in the wall boxes with the switches (from Niko) and create the VelBus signal on the exisiting wiring, or put the VMB8PB in my central location and create a small VelBus section only in my central electricity connections room?

There are several possibilities:

• Replace the K8006 system with velbus relay and dimmer modules. Connect them together via the bus cable.
    Connect all the existing push button wires to the push button inputs on the modules.

• Replace the K8006 system with velbus relay, dimmer and input modules. Connect them together via the bus cable.
    Connect all the existing push button wires to inputmodules.

• Replace the K8006 system with velbus relay and dimmer modules. Connect them together via the bus cable. Put pushbutton interface modules (VMB8PB) into the wall boxes and connect the push buttons with it or replace the pushbuttons with push button/timer modules (VMB4PD).
    Make from the existing wires a bus system.

Hi,
My first opinion was indeed option 2 but since I have approximately 60 pushbuttons, the 10 needed input modules would have cost too much in the project and would have taken too much place in my existing cabinets.

So probably it will be the third option. I am thinking of installing the new VMB4PD modules. I understand that they will be available somewhere end of this year? The maximum of pushbuttons that I have per location is 8 (4 x dual push buttons from Niko) and that can be replaced by the VMB4PD module since there are 2 screens available to program (if I understand it correct)

Tnx
Bart