I have a problem with my vmbr4Y configuration for toogle timer 2
- I configure my module with
Timer 2 : 8 (10min for long hit)
Timer 1 : 4 (30sec for short hit)
- via velbuslink I put the config : toogle/timer2
When I hit on the black button inside the module (to order this particular channel), it’s running correctly :
- short hit : light is on for 30 sec and the LED blinks fast
- long hit : light is on for 10min and the LED blinks slow
But when I do it via the switch it does not working correctly. Short hit does not work. When I shortly hit the switch, I have the same behavior as the long one and the led is also blinking slowly.
Have you any idea about my problem please?
Select the action ‘Execute action set by hardware’ instead of ‘Toggle timer 2’
With the config that you mentionned, is the toogle still running to switch it off when I want?
And when do I have use Toogle/timer2 ? (do you know where I can found an explanation about the different config for relay vmbr4Y action?)
If I use your config and I developped my own code to send command to the relay. What does it happen? is this command executed or ignored?
Newer relay modules have stopped using this system because it’s hard to understand, but I’ll try my best to get it clear for you
Each blind has two rotary switches:
Each of these rotary functions has a legend that is displayed on the sticker. Keep this closeby so you can use it as a reference.
Scenario 1: You are using the ‘Execute action set by hardware’
- Mode/Time2: Select a value between 0 and 6 = Type of timer, for example: 6 = Blink
- Time1: Select a value between 0 and F = How long? for example: 1 = 5s
Scenario 2: You are using the ‘Execute action set by hardware’ and you want to use long and short presses
- Mode/Time2: Select a value between 7 and F = How long for long press? for example: 7 = 5min
- Time1: Select a value between 0 and F = How long for short press? for example: 1 = 5s
Scenario 3: You are using ‘Start timer 1’
- Mode/Time2: Not important
- Time1: Select a value between 0 and F = How long? for example: 3 = 15s
Scenario 4: You are using ‘Start timer 2’
- Mode/Time2: Select a value between 7 and F = How long? for example: 7 = 5 min
- Time1: Not important
why do I forget the long/short scenario? it does not work?