Thanks to those that took a look, but there’s still no answer!
Considering you’re all informed, educated, pro’s, It takes me to wonder why “not a word”, so eventual reasons:
- is this guy for real or too creative?
- did he write for other to understand or does he know what he wants?
- did he go to a Velbus seminar (it would be in English, the last time I talked about it to support, there was none, are were supposed to get back to me when available - just to clear this one!!)
If it’s a question of making myself understood:
- client turns on outdoor lights
- VP01 is set to have MOTION turning on some of those light circuits (which would turn on, during the set time on the MOTION circuit, if lights were not already turned on)
- because those circuits are already on, when MOTION timer in the VP01 ends, turns off the circuits that were intended to remain on.
My question - how to get around this?
Please drop me a line, with whatever questions or comments you feel should be placed!